Today marks the one-month-to-go mark until Emerald Waterways’ brand new Star-Ship, Emerald Harmony, begins sailings along the Mekong River.
To celebrate the launch of this unique vessel, following are five things to look forward to when Emerald Waterways’ eighth Star-Ship sets sail on August 31:
- Sail All The Way to Ho Chi Minh City: Unlike most ships plying the Mekong, the sleek and modern Emerald Harmony has been custom designed to cruise into the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, offering unique river access to this vibrant and historically significant Vietnamese city. The newly released time lapse video of the Harmony build highlights the ship’s unique design and beautiful lines.
- An Intimate Cruise Experience: A classic combination of authentic Asian style and modern amenities, Emerald Harmony accommodates just 84 guests in 42 cabins for an intimate cruise experience. With 40 crew members—and an excellent guest-to-crew ratio of almost 2:1—guests can expect personalized service and a warm environment on board.
- Two Countries, Endless Opportunities: The Emerald Harmony will sail the mighty Mekong between Vietnam and Cambodia, allowing guests to take in some of the continent’s most revered sights. From the vast Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia to the French Colonial architecture of Ho Chi Minh City, this sailing offers a glimpse at life from a local perspective, and an in-depth look at traditional ways of life the people of the Mekong have enjoyed for over a thousand years.
- Four Itineraries to Choose From: Options abound for travelers looking to experience the magic of the Mekong River. Those on a shorter timeline can book an eight-day sailing between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with daily excursions aimed at revealing the local culture and history. Those looking for a more in depth experience can explore the 13-, 17- and 21-day cruise and land tours, which offer time in Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh City as well as adding stops in Hanoi, Halong Bay and Hoi An, Vietnam.
- Book Now and Save: The inaugural season is almost sold out, but guests who move fast can secure a stateroom. To celebrate the launch, Emerald Waterways is offering a free extension to Sapa or Luang Prabang on all 13 night itineraries, or two flights for the price of one on 17-21 night itineraries. Offer valid on any new Mekong sailings booked between August 9 and October 31, 2019.
Emerald Waterways’ river cruises offer contemporary, deluxe ships, outstanding service and an incredibly inclusive pricing plan. Cruise fares include all transfers; all port charges; all onboard (and some on-shore) meals; unlimited specialty tea and coffee, wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner; bottled water in the cabins replenished daily; continental breakfast, pre-dinner canapés and after-dinner sweet treats served in the top suites; complimentary Wi-Fi onboard the ship; most shore excursions as well as all onboard and excursion gratuities. On touring days, hotel accommodations, internal flights, and transfers are also included.
Part of Scenic Group, Emerald Waterways’ eight branded Star-Ships offer river sailings in Europe and on the Mekong, as well as the MS Rossia along the Volga River in Russia; the MS Swallow and MS Lastavica yachts in Croatia; and the MS Hamees on the Nile.A
Additional information can be found by contacting your local travel agent; on Emerald Waterways’ website, www.emeraldwaterways.com; or by calling the consumer/travel agent reservations line at 844-428-8389.
Brought you to you by Cruise Compete. CruiseComp
ete.com allows you to easily compare multiple offers from Cruise Experts