11-28 Eastern Caribbean Excursion Help Please

On Nov 28 I am taking my first Eastern caribbean itinerary cruise with a friend who will be on her first cruise ever. We will be aboard the NCL Pearl. I've heard the ship is amazing and the itinerary is interesting with stops at Samana, St Thomas, Tortola, and Great stirrup Cay. We signed up for excursions for horseback riding in Samana, Megans Bay in St Thomas, Jost van Dyke in Tortola and snorkeling in Great stirrup cay. Neither of us are super strong water people so we figure the private island is the bast option for us for snorkeling. We'd like to have some beach time but we live in Florida so just going to the beaches every day is not exactly ideal.
I've been doing some research and found that even though Megans Bay is rated one of the 10 most beautiful beaches, it is also very crowded, losing it's beauty. And that Jost van dyke is basically just an expensive beach day as well. can anyone comment on any of these excursions and offer suggestions on other options please. I want my friend and I to really love the cruise.
:sunny::thankyou::sunny:

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Megans Bay is nice but it can be crowded when the ships are in port.

I'd encourage you to try a snorkel trip in St Thomas. We did this back in September and it was fantastic. If you're not strong swimmers, they have life vests. It isn't just about the snorkeling, the sail over to St John was great too and the food was delicious. We spotted several sea turtles when snorkeling at St. John and the water was such a beautiful turquoise.

Snorkel Adventures : New Horizons