1st cruise Diamond 03/26

Q

Qcruiser

Hello to all from the newbie.... taking the family of 5 (including Nana) on the Diamond in 2 weeks and boy are we excited.... I've heard there will be over 800 children runnig amuck with us.... with kids in school we must vacation on "spring break" and summer only....(parents, want to form a "support group"?) Anyhoo,,,, we'd love to meet fellow cruisers on board, so please give us a holler.... any info about the ship or ports will be helpfull. We are staying on the Aloha deck in an inside and an outside balcony cabin...(guess who gets the inside....) thanx all....

L

Luci

The kids and teens will have fun by the main pool. They will eat pizza, and hamburgers by the pool. They will also love the Horizon Court Buffet.
I suggest for the adults to eat at all the free restaurants. Now here is the best part..... YOU CAN GET THE MAIN MENU from the main restaurant along with the speciality menu. You have the best of two worlds. For example; I would eat sushi at the Asian restaurant and order from the main menu or from their menu for the main entree. At the Mexican restaurant I would order the salsa and chips and also order from the main restaurant menu and dessert from the Mexican menu. It was great!!!
ANOTHER HANDY HINT: There is a private pool that only adults use in the Spa area. Just walk in through the restroom area and you will find towels, soaps, and large showers, saunas and a dressing room. It is great too. You will find your shower in your cabin is kind of small. I used to love to take my shower at the Spa area.
They also have a private jacuzzi. Have fun, fun, fun!!!