2 Mystery Guest have Joined the Ranks!!!

Einstein

Staff Captain
NOT sure if they will be Mystery Guests for LONG as I have a feeling they will be showing their faces soon. :banana:

maw

Wordsmith
Come on let us know who so we can share excitment with them. Haven't seen a list lately of who is going? Anyone else joined us?

Einstein

Staff Captain
Come on let us know who so we can share excitment with them. Haven't seen a list lately of who is going? Anyone else joined us?

NOT too worry maw as we have threatened them and given them til Christmas to display their TRUE identity or we will post it for them. :bbat: I just updated the list of who is going on the sticky above with the Cruise details. :dance:

Cruise cutie

Staff Captain
figure that Hooked and Kisses should have a good time.................:D.......................................

red stripe

Staff Captain
although right now all that Tom is hooked on is the equipment at the local hospital.. he was operated on for an emergency gall bladder surgery this afternoon...

I will have to suggest that a cruise is good for the post op healing :)

Jeanie

Staff Captain
although right now all that Tom is hooked on is the equipment at the local hospital.. he was operated on for an emergency gall bladder surgery this afternoon...

I will have to suggest that a cruise is good for the post op healing :)

Sorry to hear, give him our regards, wishing him a speedy recovery. You are right is great for healing

Einstein

Staff Captain
Mr. NO Gallbladder Man is back at work as usual as if nuthin happened. :bbat: