And the World Series champions are...

T

Tobyn

I'll add my congrats as well. I personally would have like to see a more competitive seven game series . . . .

I

islandJim

YES!!!!!!!!! And my favorite player, Mike Lowell was MVP. Let the parade begin!

Jim

C

Corky

Yes, congrats to all. I too wish that the Rockies had been able to win a couple of games. After all of their hard work to get there I hated to see them shut out like that. But they tried hard for sure.

Congrats to both teams for making to the World Series!!

H

Hucc

what a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
and :cheers to the Rockies club. When they grow up they will be formidable!

I predict Rockies in 2012. They'll beat the Indians in game 7. :)

B

BostonsJ

Woo Hoo they did it. Go Sox! I have followed the Red Sox since I was 4 years old. That's a long time. I would sit on my Daddy's knee and cheer them on . Those were the lean days for the Sox.

I have to admit I followed the Rockies as they made their way into the Championship and I cheered them on. So for me this was such a shock that they didn't play well in the World Series. I was actually hoping that they would win the game last night just to give the fans and the team one win at home. And I would have loved to see a more exciting World Series. The 8 day lay off and I think some intimidation of the Red Sox were factors in their not playing well. Hey maybe now I can afford a World Series sweat shirt for Mike for Christmas they have been priced outrageously. :grin

Like most of the fans here have said hey this is the first time in history the Rockies have made it to the World Series and there will be another year. I hope so, they are a good young team and the players don't even earn in salary 1/4 of what the guys on the older teams make.

C

Cruise cutie

Congratulations to the Red Sox.. Hope all the fans have a great time with the win...:)..Joanne

G

GloBug

I climbed into the hot tub with DH last night, and he mentioned that the world series was over. HUH? I didn't even know it was going on! Then he said it was a sweep, the Sox won in 4 games.

Great job! Too bad the series is over.