Are We Getting Excited Yet???

Einstein

Staff Captain
As we are fast approach the 3 month mark are we getting itchy to get the suitcases out??? With the Holiday season upon US we will be thru Final payment and within 6 weeks of sailing before we know it. Guess I BEST start looking at E Tours. :hot:

Einstein

Staff Captain
DDM Status has Arrived!!!

Thanx to Audrey for taking Note!!! :clap: So Equinox Groupies are there any thoughts on stuffing those stockings with anything for this cruise??? Like a NEW camera or some clothes??? :evil:

maw

Wordsmith
Re: DDM Status has Arrived!!!

Paw is going to get new camera he has been looking now to check prices on line etc. Me I am just hoping for power ball to win so can pay for these cruises I have been tempoted by. lol

maw

Wordsmith
Why did you have to mention final payment it is coming all to soon. I will wait on suitcases until after Christmas but watch out then. Been thinking abt wardrobe just need to loose a few poounds and get back into it and this is hard time to diet.

Einstein

Staff Captain

With our @ddictions we ALL need a PowerBall win. :hot: We have started using your method of monthly downpayments Jeanie and that certainly helps out a LOT with NOT have the BIG payment due at the end. :egyptian: U know U are @ddicted when your monthly cruise downpayment is nearing your monthly mortgage payment. :D

Einstein

Staff Captain
Sorry maw ... perhaps the Cruise Fairy will come along and lower ALL of our payments. :egyptian:

Jeanie

Staff Captain

You got E, our monthly cruise payments are just as important as our utility and mortgage payments. I goes you would say, we are addicted to cruising. My hands goes out to Lori @ Skyscrapers for taking on the book keeping.