Arizona Primaries

S

ShipMaven

The presidential primaries - both major parties - will be held in Arizona February 5th.

Today, I received the sample ballot for the party in which I'm registered. I looked and did a double-take. There are [size=x-large]24[/size] presidential candidates! Of those 24, I've heard of 6...some of whom have already dropped out. Who the heck are the others?!?!? :dizzy

If they allow write-ins, I'm tempted to add Pucci's name. He's born in the U.S.A. and, in dog years, is approaching 63. He's lived here all his life and is intelligent, too.

T

Tobyn

I'll vote for Pucci! ! ! ! As far as the ballots go, I expect to see something similar here. Usually do. our primary is also on the 5th.

L

Lisa63

The Massachusetts primary was moved to Super Tuesday this year. I expect to see the same, here. Massachusetts allows unaffiliated voters (such as myself) to vote in one party's primary, so I've been following both races. Even so, I know there will be many names that I have not heard previously.

Pucci sounds like a good choice to me. (Frasier's neither old enough, nor intelligent enough.)

C

Charles

Pucci has my vote!

But Pucci has to promise to be nice to everyone when he colors the weather maps :)

c

C

Cruise cutie

I'd vote for Pucci too..he's a heck of a lot more in tune to Joe/Josephine Average than the Joe/ Josephine Scmuchatellis on board IN the race....

sigh Is it NOVEMBER YET... ???????

I tell you... Mark, and I dread TV, Radio, Computer, and Phones for the next 10 months until we are over with this infernal debate/bid for the White House...:puke

it's going to be a LLLLOOONNNGGG election "year"...:(...JMHO!! Joanne

B

BostonsJ

OK I was voting for Pucci for president and got bumped out again. I keep having to log in. I guess I'll vote for Pucci twice!

S

ShipMaven

Pucci sez...

If elected, I promise to &$*#&... Er, sorry, he's talking out of both sides of his mouth and it's unintelligible. His tail is wagging, though.

W

Whimsy

Pucci could do just as good a job as anyone else. I'm going to be tired of the election as well by November.