Azamara Journey

Linda&Jim

2nd Officer
We are doing the Sea of Cortez Jan 19, 2011. Anyone else?? This will be our first cruise on this size ship. We are so excited for the itinerary and the ship experience!!! Can't wait for our countdown to say we are ready to cruise!!!

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
We were Lookin' at the cruise before this one but so far scared off on the price. I know they are different products but the HAL ship doin' the same thing is way way cheaper :) (even after the built in things are considered )

We haven't given up just yet but rumors I've heard are their ships are not filling up at all. Maybe things will change.. but for sure keep an eye on pricing.

We had friends just off AZ in SE Asia . They loved the small ship feel.. and service

Linda&Jim

2nd Officer
We were lucky with the price as we booked waayyyy early. There have been a couple of price increases since we booked. My sister booked just before the change with all the add ons and the ? last price increase & she booked an inside for just a little less than what we got for a balcony cabin. She is going to share ours with us as she is just across the hall from us. I couldn't believe the difference in price.
We booked the HAL one for last Nov. and they cancelled it on us. We ended up doing a Caribbean cruise instead but still wanted to do the Sea of Cortez. Was afraid of another cancel & saw AZ offered the same itinerary so booked as soon as I saw the offer.
Can't wait to try the small ship and see a bunch of new places!!

UtahLady

Waiter
We were lucky with the price as we booked waayyyy early. There have been a couple of price increases since we booked. My sister booked just before the change with all the add ons and the ? last price increase & she booked an inside for just a little less than what we got for a balcony cabin. She is going to share ours with us as she is just across the hall from us. I couldn't believe the difference in price.
We booked the HAL one for last Nov. and they cancelled it on us. We ended up doing a Caribbean cruise instead but still wanted to do the Sea of Cortez. Was afraid of another cancel & saw AZ offered the same itinerary so booked as soon as I saw the offer.
Can't wait to try the small ship and see a bunch of new places!!
Kent and Sandy from Utah here. You will love the small ship. We did Asia in March our first time on a small ship Azamara Quest. It was so friendly and enjoyable, very well organized tours and entertainment. We had no problem getting reservations to the specialty restuarants and ate at them several times. had a birthday and they presented our table with a beautiful Birthday cake. Hope you have a great cruise.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Well we are back to lookin" at this one....yes the 19th..... will see what happens after the "Final Payment" day. Maybe prices will settle a bit more and we shall make a leap of faith and join you L&J. :)