Best Wishes

F

frito

A few weeks ago I asked for some good wishes, thoughts and prayers due to my wife's brother being in a very bad car accident. I was also worried about some upcoming tests my wife was having done.
Although her brother isn't out of the woods yet, it appears he will make it, although whether he will ever walk again is doubtful--but at least he's alive.
My wife's tests came back--could have been better but nothing serious at this point so we are relieved all around.
I just wanted to let everyone who responded to my post know I hadn't forgotten and that I sincerely thank you.
Too, I hope in addition to a happy holiday season, that everyone enjoys above all else, a coming year of health and happiness.
:wave

C

Cruise cutie

thanks for the update, continued prayers for you and yours.. May 2008 be a Healthy, Happy Prosperous one for all of your loved ones..Take care..:)..Joanne

C

Calgon1

Glad to hear that things are looking up. Keep on the positive side. It really does help the recovery efforts. Still in our prayers.

C

Corky

Best wishes to you and your wife, too Frito. I wish you and yours a lovely Holiday. Take Care!! =hug

D

Donna - dsw

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

contined best wishes for a quick recovery!

S

ShipMaven

Best wishes to you, your wife and BIL for good health in the New Year. Thank you for the update. May the news only get better and better.