Cancer treatment done !!

M

megamind

I am one happy camper. I am done with the radiation treatment for my prostrate cancer. It's gone now. I will have a follow up test to see how effective in a few weeks. They say it should be 100% gone.
Boy how easy it was. 5 days, an hour each day. I sure recommend this treatment over surgery if its not too bad. No after effects like chemo or other treatments gives you.
Thank you all for your good wishes. Now, lets think good thoughts for the others here that may go through some kind of treatment for cancer.

See some of you on "The Gr8 Escape".

Here is my technician congradulating me after I was done.

100_0143.jpg

Art

G

GloBug

Lucky you! If you had to have this dreaded disease, you did good! I'm happy for you, and wish you luck in a few weeks.

C

Calgon1

Fantastical good !!!!

According to what my doctors told me, although about 95% of the men in the world die with prostate cancer; in the vast majority of those cases, there is no reason to die from prostate cancer.

Now, help me get the word out to guys everywhere.

E

elliottsmama

Happy for you. I really wish my son would have had it so easy. Oh well. Take it easy and here is hope for a complete recovery.

S

seagrandaddy&seagrandma

Congratulations! seagrandad went through radiation for prostate cancer in 1985, and still going strong! sg.ma.

R

reggae

So glad to hear that you are done with all your treatments. Good wishes for continued good health.

M

mrsrocster

very good news! One of these days, all cancers will be cured as easily as this was for you! Its not a walk in the park by any means, but certainly the hope is that it will be a thing of the past for everyone, very soon!

Michelle

B

bostongal

:wave Congrats Art and here's hoping for great news in a few weeks!

Now you can get back to the really important stuff like cruising! :D

Meg

K

KathyC

Glad to hear that this part is behind you and here's hoping that you have an excellent follow up report.