Captain John...You got me down as registered 3 years ago!!

C

Cricket

I know you had problems and lost a lot of history of the board, but I registered just around the time your website opened! Can't this part be more accurate?

S

ShipMaven

I'm sure John or one of the Moderators will chime in, Cricket, but all of us old-timers are shown as having registered 3 years ago. When the major crash occurred several months ago, us "oldsters" were shown as being registered as of August 2004.

J

John

Hi, This software has evolved and I believe it never kept record of your actual "registration" date until a new version came out and was installed.. on 08/06/2004 at 02:08PM. Because this is when it says I registered. For more than a few years we didn't even make registration mandatory to post. We do now and of course more people register. We also didn't keep an actual record (saved) of your forum posts until the same update on 08/04. As message boards improve and compete with new features these features are added. :)

C

Cricket

John...can you take some of my years off? Maybe 25 years...so I am a young chick again?? Please??

D

Donna - dsw

Make up your mind Cricket! lol

I never pay attention to the information until someone mentins it. I don't care how long someone has been here - - it is what they contribute and I think we all contribute!

That is why we are all here! To correspond, help new cruisers and have a good time!

Have a great day!

S

ShipMaven

Donna - if you're crunching numbers, the number of posts we've contributed increased dramatically yesterday. I guess they resurrected previous stats for that and were able to combine. ;)

F

frito

I too noticed that mine showed 3 years but I don't worry about that. It never affected my money !!
I think the number of posts are also wrong but again I don't care. I 'm just happy to be able to read and write !! :wave :wave