Caribbean Princess 08-21-04

K

kristian

Same here budy. Cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just booked it for the 21st and cancelled our original cruise we had for this date... ( MARINER )

L

levon10

My husband and I are glad to hear that someone is cruising with us , we were beginning to think that we would be the only ones on the ship. This is our first cruise and we are very excited. August seems soooo far away.

K

kristian

This will be my girlfriend's and my first cruise. We are so excited, and cant take the wait any more. looking foward to It makes the days go faster, hopefully they will slow down when on the ship.

P.S Sorry for the buddy comment.. lol

G

gummie22

A whole bunch of us are going -- a family reunion, 10 of us! This will be a first cruise for the 4 kids going, and our first Princess cruise. We're all looking forward to it! I may even get to dive with my brother and nephew - that would be really fun. August will be here before we know it!

K

kristian

Welocome aboard Gummie22. It better be here soon, or Im going to freak out........ I always wanted to have a family gathering on a ship. Its a nice way to catch up, and no has to do the dishes at the end of the night when everybody go's home.

S

Solution

Our family will be joining the fun. This is our four cruise and the third with Princess. For our daughters aged 10 and 12, they absolutely love cruising since their first one with Celebrity in 2000.

Post Edited (06-28-04 15:34)

M

mrsmeans

My husband and I will be there as well. We will be celebrating our 7th anniversary. This will be our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it.

L

levon10

Glad to hear you'll be joining us. We just received our pre-cruise docs last week and are looking forward to getting our final cruise docs. In just a little under 8 weeks we'll be onboard sipping a rum punch.

M

mrsmeans

We have received our docs as well. Now we just need to figure out our excursions. There are so many to choose from. We already know we will do Stingray City, but other than that I guess we may just play it by ear.

L

levon10

We booked Capt. Marvins for Stingray City and two other snorkel stops, are chartering a fishing boat for Montego bay and are thinking of going to Chankanaab National Park in Cozumel along with doing some shopping.

M

mrsmeans

I went through Capt Marvin's too. Considering the Dolphin Swim (Cozumel) and Dunn River Falls. I have heard mixed reviews on the falls so I'm not sure yet. The fishing boat sounds great. I've never done any fishing other than at various lakes.

I just hope this last two months speeds along. I so need a vacation. I've even booked massages for my husband and I for the second day.

S

Solution

Less than one month and counting. We received all the final cruise documents including tickets.

See you all soon.