Caribbean Princess 10/21/06

S

seagarsmoker

If anyone else is going, let me know as we would really enjoy meeting you onboard the Caribbean Princess!

C

Cruise cutie

Whoo HOO Jody on your booking..!!!!...=bigwave...Congratulations..and Just wanted to say Hi.,and nice to see you post..:wave.please come back to community too.......:daisy...Joanne

W

Whimsy

Hi seagarsmoker. We will be on the same ship. Can't wait for October to get here!

W

Whimsy

Hi seagarsmoker. We will be on the same ship. Can't wait for October to get here!

S

seagarsmoker

My fiancé and I are thinking about getting married on this cruise. Maybe in Grand Caymans as I found a couple of nice wedding packages for cruisers. We shall see if I can get it all arranged... :)

C

Cruise cutie

:wave Hey Congratulations from us as well.!!!!....with many happy years of life and cruising too., sounds like a cool thing to do.. we adore the Cayman's.......:)..Joanne and Mark..

S

seagarsmoker

[quote The Cruiser]Congrats Jody[/quote]

Thanks!

Looks like we'll be getting married on October 25 on the beach at Smith's Cove at Grand Caymans.

W

Whimsy

That is really awesome Jody. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! I hope we get to meet up on board so we can wish you well in person.

BTW, I see where you have cruised a lot and I know you live in Springfield. Are you flying and if so, where do you fly out of? And which airline do you prefer? Have you gotten your tickets yet? We are playing the waiting game on tickets. Any advice?

Gee, I sure am full of questions! LOL

S

seagarsmoker

Thanks again for the warm wishes Whimsy!
I'm also waiting on buying our airline tickets.
We'll beflying the morning of 10/20 and staying at the Ren close to the port area.
We have several options for flying from here to FLL - SPI (Springfield), BMI (Bloomington), PEO (Peoria), STL (St Louis) all with in 100 miles. Probably wait and get tickets this summer, unless I see something come along that is really cheap. We find BMI is usually the cheapest and STL the last resort as going through security can take a long time.
Hope we can meet up on the cruise to.
Take care!
JB

S

seagarsmoker

Ok, this is where we are at now on our wedding plans:
Location: Smith's Cove (a couple of miles south of George Town - port)
Minister: Noel A. Johnson (will also provide witnesses and take pictures)
Flowers: Princess
Carriage ride from Smith's Cove after ceremony back to George Town.
Time: We are working out details and trying for 9:00am.
The above is still less than $1,000.

C

Cruise cutie

=coolsign...sigh ......you sure are doing it up nice....:thumb...enjoy!!..:)..Joanne

W

Whimsy

That sounds so wonderful! Keep us posted!

Is your bride to be wearing a traditional wedding gown and you in a tux? I am just trying to picture this lovely site.

S

seagarsmoker

[quote Whimsy]That sounds so wonderful! Keep us posted!

Is your bride to be wearing a traditional wedding gown and you in a tux? I am just trying to picture this lovely site.[/quote]

No, we will be wearing traditional Caribbean clothes - Tommy Bahama shirt and shorts. :)

S

seagarsmoker

Thanks and we will! This is the second marriage for both us. After we discussed how we were going to get married, we decided it would be causual and yet something we would remember...
I'm pretty sure this will do the trick! :) :) :)