Caribbean Princess - 11/20/2004

J

JPancake

This will be our second Princess cruise and we are looking forward to it. We had our honeymoon on the Grand on 03/11/2001. Anyone else joining us?

M

MishL

Hi,

There are four of us cruising on the Carib. Princess for Thanksgiving. I am bringing my two kids, Sarah will be 19 and Aaron almost 21. I'm not going to say how old we are! LOL I've lost track of how many cruises we've been on. All that matters is that I have a cruise planned every year. There just isn't anything better than cruising. I don't even care where we go any more....just want to be on the waters sailing away. This ship sounds fantastic and I'm really looking forward to our first mini-suite. Well I still have to share it with our son, but it will still be ok. We are always on different hours anyway. My daughter is bringing a friend and will have an inside cabin on a different floor. It should be ok...after all she is away at college now....mom shouldn't have to watch over her! :)

Michele

G

George C

We are also taking the Thanksgiving cruise, we are from Dallas TX, and have taken alot of Thanksgiving cruises. I think this is my 47 cruise, it hard to keep track, We were had our honeymoon in 1991 on the SS Norway. This is only our 2nd Princess cruise, the ship looks real interesting. ( We also will be on the NCL SEA in June)
George and Shelagh C

P

perry903

Hello, Jim and Karre from kansas city booked this cruise for thanksgiving. We are taking our 2 daughters lauren 15, lindsey 11 on there first cruise. Karre and I have been on 4 other . This will be our first princess. Went on holland america last year and really loved half moon cay -- private island. Hope princess cay is just as beautiful. Looking forward to it ..keep in touch..jim