Caribbean Princess 7/17/04

G

ginza17

2 couples sailing 7/17/04 on the Caribbean Princess.... Looking to meet new friends.......first time cruise for us....

R

reebs367

Count us in!!!

We are a family of three, looking forward to sailing this brand new vessel. All we have heard is amazing stuff, so I think we are all in for a real treat! See you July 17!!!

G

ginza17

Glad to hear you'l be there// we will be on the Caribe deck cabins c218 and c222. can't wait....

M

misslou

I responded earlier. Did I go to sleep and wake up in an alternate universe? The looks of this board have changed and I don't find the old posts. Oh well, it doesn't matter.
My husband and I will be on board for the 7/17 sailing. We are really looking forward to it too. We are on Caribe as well.
After reading all the reviews from the early cruises on the Caribbean, we should enjoy fewer kinks (I hope) for a new ship and crew.
Already planning my meals and activities, which involve sitting in a lounge chair reading a good bit of the time.
Hope to meet you then.

G

ginza17

MArilyn,

glad to see you'll be with us. A great "roll call" is located on www.cruisecritic.com. Look for rollcalls and you'll see Caribbean Princess 7/17.. A "wendyG" has been maintaining it very well and the responses for our sail date is high. Try it...

M

misslou

Pete,
Thank you. Guess i wasn't transported to an alternate universe after all.