Caribbean Princess 9-4-04

T

Terispist2

Hello..........checking to see if anyone else will be sailing with us on this date. Hope to hear from some very happy people. I`m counting down 72 and a wake up........hoorray.

Terri : )

T

Terispist2

I know that it`s an early roll call for this sailing. Just thought i would check to see if there are any others sailing on this date. Again I hope to hear from some very excited and happy people.

L

lovinthis

Hi!
We are going to be cruisin' September 4th also!! Absolutely can not wait!!!!!!!
:wave

T

Terispist2

Hi Lovinthis..............I guess we are going to have this ship all to ourselves. LOL This is our first cruise with Princess. Sailed with HAL twice.......the first was wonderful.......the second not so good. I thought I might be cruised cured after the second sail with HAL. Then I decided to try a different line. I`m counting down the days.

J

jimmyz

Well it looks like you're not getting the ship completely to yourself :p My wonderful girlfriend and I are going to be aboard this sailing as well. We sailed on Navigator (RCCL) last summer and had an amazing time, I'm hoping Princess will be as enjoyable and keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. I'm looking forward to lots of great food, and some amazing photo ops.

L

lilh7598

Hi, everybody! Count me in too! I'm on this sailing with a friend (leaving DH at home). I've been over on another board, and our roll call over there is up to 79! Just thought I'd peek in over here and see if any of you would like to meet up with us. The more the merrier, it's not a formal gathering or anything. We're just going to all show up at the Outrigger bar Sunday, Sept. 5, 10:30am, totally aft on the Lido Deck. Hope there's enough room for us! If not, we can migrate to another area of the ship, right? :)