Caribbena Princess, 12 Jun and 19 Jun 04, back to back

P

Princess Di

I am taking my 15-year-old grandson and my daughter. Steven and I will do the Western on the 19th but Mum has to fly back to her job. Any others on either of these cruises yet?

J

Janie and Mike

We will be sailing on this cruise with two of our three daughters, age 14 and 27. We will be on the Dolphin deck. Email us if you wish and we will give you our room number if you care to get in touch when you board. We just love Princess!!

M

mmparks

There will be three of us on the June 12th cruise. We're taking my 18 year old son for his high school graduation present. I think we'll be on Aloha deck, unless we're lucky enough to get an upgrade.

See you onboard!

Marcia

S

sanemb

Hey,

We'll be there on the June 12th sailing too. We can't wait, we'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary on June 16th, so it is going to be a special cruise. But, hey all our cruises are special.

Can't wait,

Sandy

G

gaa

We will be on the June 12, celebrating our 20th anniversary! Just booked massages online, today was the first day the link worked.

F

flash3967

We too are going on the 6/12 sailing. We too are celebrating our daughter's High School graduation!! We are sailing with our Son 13 and other family members too. I believe we are also on the Aloha deck. Fell free to email me (just put sailing date on subject line)

Amy

S

Sandyjabs

My husband and I are sailing June 12-04 also- 14yr anniversary, leaving the 3 kids at home. WHOOOOOHOOO!

N

nursesailor

My parents are sailing on this cruise for their 50th anniversary. They are an Ohio, fun loving, non smoking, non drinking Christian couple, just looking for relaxation. If there is a similar couple out there that would like to know someone before you sail, just respond and I will monitor. Happy Sailing