Casey is back in the states!

K

korinalacount

If anyone finds this over here! He is now out of Iraq and in Fort Polk,LA,and happy to be home,has 6 months left in the army then finishing his medical schooling to be a doctor,and John(captain) if you are reading this he never did get that flag! LOL!

M

maw

Good to know he is back home from Iraq. Course with Hrricanes along gulf not sure safe. Enjoy having him near again.

B

Beryl

Korina, that is wonderful news. I know that you will be sleeping much better tonight just knowing he is safely back in the USA!

T

Tobyn

Korina, I am ELATED to read your news. Be sure to pass on our very heartfelt thanks for his time and effort in this endeavor.

We have 447 more days until DD's boytoy returns from there. . . .

M

mrsrocster

This is wonderful news! Glad to hear he is HOME and hope that the next few months sail by! (pun intended!) When is he going to book a cruise and become a member of this @ddicts family???

A big WELCOME HOME to Casey and THANK YOU for a job well done! HURah! Who Rah? I think that is what they say right??? :) Anyhow, THANKS!

Michelle

G

GloBug

This is wonderful news. I hope his 6 months passes quickly, and he is home to you soon! Give him a salute from our household, and let him know we appreciate him and those he worked with so very much.

S

Sailing_gal

:pride:pride Welcome Home, Casey. Thank you for your service.
G-d Bless You & Your Family

C

Corky

That is fantastic news!! Thank you for letting us know that he is home and safe and sound. :)

J

Judi

Please thank him for Mal and me.

God Bless America and God Bless our men and women in the armed forces! :thumb :thumb

S

ShipMaven

Wonderful news that he's back in the States. God bless him for his service to our country, and may God bless those who remain overseas defending freedom.

:ribbon

B

Bibb

Korina,

Glad to hear that Casey is home and safe. Karen and I greet troop planes that pass through our local airport and we did greet some on their way to Ft Polk. I hope, if he was one of the troops we greeted, that he enjoyed his visit with us. We have greeted about 20,000 troops in the past 2 years and it is an absolute pleasure. The only way we miss one is when we are out of town. Say "Hi" to him for us and tell him we are glad he is home.