cruises that stop in Panama?

R

Raven

I was looking seriously at taking the Dawn Princess this upcoming January, but there are too many port repetitions from previous cruises, so now I'm back to researching again...lol. Anybody know of any cruises that actually stop for a day in Panama? I believe last year one of the Carnival ships showed Colon as a port but I don't see it on any of their cruises now. I've never been thru the Canal and would love doing that but was hoping to also find a cruise that actually stopped there as well. I'll take a off the beaten path port instead of a St. Maarten-type port anyday.

A

andrea

Raven,

Celebrity's 11-night cruises on the Millennium and Summit include a stop at Colon. I did this cruise last January. You can read my review of my trip by Clicking Here. I am pretty sure that Celebrity is still offering this itinerary through 2003.

N

Nanatravel

Carnival's brand new Legend has an exotic Western Caribbean itinerary that starts this Winter. It is an 8 day cruise leaving Ft. Lauderdale with 4 sea days, Tender port of Belize City, Limon, Costa Rica and Colon, Panama. One of the great tours from Colon is a train to Panama City or tours into the canal. We hope to do this one next April 11.
The Legend's new pictures are featured on this board. Take a look. We loved the Pride, her sister ship!