Dawn Princess 2-18-05

W

washingtongolfnut

Yes, from what I have been reading the ship is near full, they just dont like roll calls. We are two families from Washington and we are bringing 4 teen girls. I hope you are bringing girls as well and not teen boys.
See you on deck

L

LBcruiser

Hi everyone- family of four here, 38, 37, 7, and 5 yrs. old. Not that you'll ever see our kids- they prefer to live in the kids area as much as possible. We're from Washington as well, big 'ole Bellingham. Definitely looking forward to it.

U

usher

Please post a review after your trip and let us know what you think about the Dawn.

Thanks

S

Srpilo

Hello fellow Dawner's..!!

Add my wife Silvia and myself to the 2/18/05 list aboard the beautiful Dawn..

Only 42 days to go.... ok guys, looking forward to seeing everyone onboard..

Srpilo (Pete)

S

*~SaMpSoN911~*

i am a teen from boston ......16/m

hope to see everyone having a good time aboard and hope to see u all soon

W

washingtongolfnut

SaMpSoN911
We are bringing 4 teen girls along with us, age 15 to 17. I will be the nice father type standing right behind them giving you the dirty looks. lol
Only 27 days till we board the ship. I ordered my tux today for the formal nights and finalized our last shore excursion. Cant wait to see Princess Cays again.

B

belgique

I'll be with the wedding party on the 2/18 Dawn cruise. I'll be the big blonde "of a certain age". I understand there is only one wedding onboard that day, so we shouldn't be hard to find.

Come up to the group and ask for "Belgique".

S

Srpilo

We recieved our cruise documents yesterday... WooHoo !!

Just counting the days til we board the Dawn.. looking forward meeting everyone and enjoying one of those tropical fruity "foo-foo" drinks..Ahhh!!

See everyone soon.

Srpilo (Pete)

W

washingtongolfnut

Time to pump it up. Only 23 days to go. We are flying out on the evening of the 16th so I only have 21 days before we head to sunny Florida. Cant wait to meet some of you on board. I hope everyone is getting excited for the sun in the sun at Princess Cays wher we will be playing a lot of sand volleyball.
See ya on deck
Chuck

W

washingtongolfnut

Time to pump it up. Only 23 days to go. We are flying out on the evening of the 16th so I only have 21 days before we head to sunny Florida. Cant wait to meet some of you on board. I hope everyone is getting excited for the sun in the sun at Princess Cays where we will be playing a lot of sand volleyball.
See ya on deck
Chuck

S

*~SaMpSoN911~*

gotta go get those summer clothes out of the back of ur closets and drawers it going ot be a blast !!!! lol

J

JimK

Hello!

My wife (Julie-36) and I (Jim-37) will be on the Dawn Princess 2-18 and were hoping to get some beach recommendations for MoBay, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. This is our 11th cruise but we're still looking for that perfect beach that has the right mix of stuff going on without all the non-stop selling. Any ideas?

Also, has anyone been on the Dawn before? Any advice? This is our 3rd Princess--we were on the Grand and Golden before.

16 days and counting!!!

S

*~SaMpSoN911~*

definetly going to start packing soon the wait can just get shorter and shorter from here !!! :)