Diamond June 25, 2005 - Alaska

S

SusanA

Wondering if anyone is sailing with us on this cruise? I see there is a post started for the cruise after us, but don't see anything for our cruise. There is my husband, myself and our teenage daughter. Another friend of mine and her husband are also sailing with us for their first cruise.

Susan

K

KristenP

Hi,

My husband and I and two other couples are on this cruise. We are all celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversaries. We are all really good friends since our oldest children are in second grade together, our middle children are in kindergarten together and two of us have two year olds. We are traveling WITHOUT our children, so we are especially looking forward to the trip. I can't believe that we leave in just 2 weeks! Perhaps we can meet for dinner one night?

Kristen

S

SusanA

Hi Kristen:

I hadn't looked here for a while I guess. Really didn't think I would hear from anyone.

How fun traveling with friends and no kids. Don't let my daughtet hear me say that, but it would be fun for a change.

Had started a roll call on the Cruise Critic Board and some people have responded there. We have set up a meeting at the Outrigger's Bar on the Lido deck at the back of the ship for 2:45 on embarkation day. Need to figure out a way so we can regognize each other. If you would like to join us, it would be wonderful. There aren't that many, so the more the better.

Hopefully we can meet that day.

Susan