does anyone know about an xbox 360?

G

GloBug

My DH has one, but his controllers are wired. Over turkey day, our host's son had one with wireless controllers, and my dh really thought that was cool.

Sooo, my dd thought she would get her dad a wireless controller for xmas. Do we need anything else to make the xbox take the wireless controller???

E

elliottsmama

I don't think so as that is all Elliott has on his and he has three controllers. I am sure I never bought anything else to make them work.

G

GloBug

Ok, sounds good. Thanks, Cindy! He can figure it out on xmas morning, I guess...

J

jetblue

A wireless controller usually comes with everything you need to make it work, except some of them run on AA batteries so make sure you check it out and stock up!

G

GloBug

I NEVER give a gift that needs batteries without them! That would be not right! Ok, good info, thanks.

C

conniecat

[size=large]I was worried the console might not have the receptor for the wireless signal, but apparently it does. Check out this ad I found.[/size]

The Xbox will be launched with two different boxes available to be picked up. One is called the Core System, and the other is the Premium Edition. Different price points are attached to each box, and with it are very different setups.
The Core System:
Console
Wired Controller
Composite Cable
Xbox Live Silver
Xbox Live Gold 30-day Trial
Price: $299.99 USD

The Premium Edition:
Console
Wireless Controller
Component HD AV Cable
20 GB Hard Drive
Ethernet Cable
Headset
Composite Cable
Xbox Live Silver
Xbox Live Gold 30-day Trial
Premium Chrome Details
Price: $399.99 USD

[size=x-large]At any time the Core System can be upgraded with any of the features and accessories of the Premium Edition,[/size] but I would suggest avoiding the Core and grabbing the Premium, as there will be games that require the hard drive that the Premium comes with.

G

GloBug

He already has the game system. I suspect if the premium one has HD then that's the one he got.