Elliott's mom...keep your faith and hopes Cindy!

C

Cricket

I read your journal for today and it made me sad. It's easy for me to say keep strong...but please don't let go of that wonderful gift God gave you that is holding your family together....strength! Our paths may not be what we want them to be...I am sure everyone here can testify to that in some way or form...but you my dear have been holding everything together, so keep on fighting.

P

popcorn

Hang in there Cindy. You all have come SO FAR. You are all very much in our prayers as you soldier on in this fight.

Liz

B

Beryl

Here are your hugs. Wish I could deliver them in person....they'd be much warmer! =hug=hug=hug=hug=hug

C

conniecat

Hugs from me too. Hang in there! You have been through so much already, keep fighting!

S

ShipMaven

I read the updates as I receive them in e-mail. Hang in there, Cindy. Lots of people continue to pray for Elliott, your family, and all those who are battling the dreaded "C".

D

Donna - dsw

Hang in there girl - - we are all praying for you and thinking of you and your family.

I have a dear freind who just went into Hospice this week. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers also.

K

KathyC

I know how tough it can be to stay strong & you have been at this for such a long time. Please know that you are in my thoughts and always wishing the very best for you and your family.

B

bostongal

Cindy - Hang in there. I am thinking of you and your family every day.

:wave

Meg