Emerald Princess

PEB

Staff Captain
We are currently looking at a 28 day Hawaii/Tahiti cruise on the Emerald Princess for 2020. I would appreciate any information on the Emerald Princess or the Hawaii/Tahiti cruise you may have. I do know the Emerald just came out of dry dock in March and had a small fire onboard during the last days of dry dock.

retrembl

Deck Crew
We are currently looking at a 28 day Hawaii/Tahiti cruise on the Emerald Princess for 2020. I would appreciate any information on the Emerald Princess or the Hawaii/Tahiti cruise you may have. I do know the Emerald just came out of dry dock in March and had a small fire onboard during the last days of dry dock.
Emerald Princess is a wonderful ship. If you like mini suites and privacy, I suggest deck 8 (Emerald Deck). The balcony is covered and allows privacy. Mini suites on deck 9 are open to all deck above, so people can look down on your deck, also if it is sunny and hot deck 9 doesn't provide shad.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
We did many Cruise Addicts organized group cruises with Princess Cruises in the past. We loved the Emerald Princess.