Excursions selling out early

Gotta know

Booked on the Beyond for March and seeing a lot of the excursions have sold out.
Will the cruise have additional excursions? If I pay now using my charge card, can I apply my obc to my card once I’m onboard?

Woody14

Pool Attendant
Maybe but probably not regarding additional excursions. People on Celebrity seem to both use ship excursions more and book earlier than on many other lines I have been on.

As for the paying with credit card and then switching to OBC I don't think that is possible. That said if you have OBC it is likely showing on your account now and can be used to book items with. The only type that doesn't show up in advance is if your TA gave you OBC as part of your booking, that doesn't show until you are on board (sometimes day 2).

seamom

Staff Captain
Celebrity is our favourite cruise choice. We’ve rarely taken a ship’s excursion. I haven’t tested it since Covid but check here for anyone sailing on your cruise to meet online in advance but if not here, on another major online cruise info site, Celebrity had a strong meet and greet and roll call where fellow cruisers would offer to plan small customized group tours directly with local companies (sometimes the same as the ship’s choice) for a fraction of the ship’s cost (or more recently Facebook has individual sal groups which may or may not be less secure.). If joining a group, remember to be aware to do your own research to self assure that they’ve chosen a well reviewed company and don’t send money in advance. There was only once that we paid in advance directly to a well established company with a guaranteed refund if the ships plans changed and get you back to the ship on time. To be fair, also keep your commitment to the group as the price for each person depends on you showing up at the first meeting on board. We’ve met wonderful friends this way who want to do the same things.