Favorite HAL ship

K

Krazy Kruizers

Since a couple of people have mentioned the ships that they have sailed on, I thought I would mention ours as well.

Have sailed on the Ryndam, Maasdam, Volendam, Zaandam, Nieuw Amsterdam, the old Noordam, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Statendam, Ooosterdam, Westerdam, Zuiderdam.

R

rocster

I have to chime in here, I have only been on 4 HAL cruises on three ships. The old Noordam, old Westerdam and the Veendam (twice). For me my favorite is hands down the old Vibrator, The (old) Noordam, followed closely by the Veendam. Those of you who sailed the old Noordam know what I am mean about the "Vibrator" comment.
We have a cruise booked on the "New" Westerdam this December, lets see if she becomes my new favorite.

R

rocster

I have to chime in here, I have only been on 4 HAL cruises on three ships. The old Noordam, old Westerdam and the Veendam (twice). For me my favorite is hands down the old Vibrator, The (old) Noordam, followed closely by the Veendam. Those of you who sailed the old Noordam know what I am mean about the "Vibrator" comment.
We have a cruise booked on the "New" Westerdam this December, lets see if she becomes my new favorite.

K

Krazy Kruizers

I do remember the old (Vibrator) Noordam - sometimes it was really bad in the dining room. Fortunately our cabin was up high enough and forward we didn't feel it so much there.

K

Krazy Kruizers

I do remember the old (Vibrator) Noordam - sometimes it was really bad in the dining room. Fortunately our cabin was up high enough and forward we didn't feel it so much there.