GALAXY ???????

J

JOHN(NJ)

Have read all the reviews, which seem to be most favorable. For anyone who has been on so far sailing from Baltimore, what is one tip you would give to us that are following you? Something to do or not to do ? An awful lot have gone and will be going on this cruise, should be a good thread for the new board here.

S

Smooth Cruiser

Hey Einstein, remember me??? When I read your tip in cruise secrets I booked a room right off of one of those balconies so I could have a huge "veranda" all to myself. Keep the secret for me at least until after next March will ya? (hee hee)

J

JOHN(NJ)

Thanx E,
Between your pics and secrets there might not be much uncovered territory. It never hurts to keep filling up the memory banks with good tips.

E

Einstein

Glad it worked out for U Smooth Cruiser. :) John U might be correct my friend. I know U will have a Gr8 time on one of MY fav ships. I a mdefinetly going to have to look into booking out of Balt. someday soon. :grin

J

JOHN(NJ)

Hey E, would you drive to Baltimore? How long, about 4 hours? I think I am already half sold on doing it again next year. Not having to deal with Newark Airport is one great selling point. Would be great if some other lines take the hint and start going out of there also.

E

Einstein

Would be more like 5 hours John but if the right thing came along it definetly would be advantageous to cruise outta there. :)

G

Grammy

this was our 6th cruise...great to go from Baltimore!!! we flew in from Manchester NH in less than 2 1/2 hours...no problems getting on the ship...loved our cabin/veranda..bought the anniversary package so we got to keep our 2 new fluffy robes..well worth it...you can bring vodka in a water bottle to mix your own drinks in your room if you are so inclined..enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!