Golden Jan 02 back to back

M

M.Shmata

G'day from CDA. We are getting ready to escape the big beaver in the Great White North. If you're on board those dates give us a shout. This will be our 10th and 11th cruise and we plan to make it our best--again lol.

C

czez

From one canuck to another.
We're sailing on the Golden end of Jan 05. Five time Carnival cruiser. First time Princess. Please let us know how your trip goes. Looking forward to a new ship (even though they're all carnival owned) Oh and we also live near Ottawa!!!

ENJOY! czez

M

M.Shmata

Dear czez Well I think we can certainly tell you. I'm sure you will like Princess. We have in the past.

K

kokimojo

We are from Minnesota and are also doing back-to-back cruises! I am so looking forward to thawing out! We have non-stop flight from Mpls on 1-2-05. I guess the ship is full for our first week.

M

M.Shmata

Hi Kokimojo,,, we are looking forward to this too.. Being from Minnesota, I guess you know about real Canadian weather. Here today its snowy., no, its rainy, not its sleet, no its well you ge the pic. Where abouts from Mn are you guys. near Duluth , St. Pauls, the Great lakes... what are your coordinates. lol.... anyway we are in san juan on the 1st of the year.... and looking forward to the warm touch of the sun, the smell of the islands, and the wonderful sunrises/sunsets....

talk to you later,,,,
k&m

K

kokimojo

K & M,
Our tickets came yesterday and I am so ready to go! I am looking forward to warm Caribbean breezes and the sound of steel drums in the background!

We live in a western suburb of Minneapolis - a cold place these last few days!

We'll be there soon!

M

M.Shmata

Well Kokimojo, just a few more days and we are there. Today in Ottawa, the temp outside is minus 32 degrees (in the shade lol) and the wind chill is slipping it down to minus 43. Wheeew that is cold... I better get my beavers in.

Off to work, and thanks be to all thats holy that i parked my car in the garage... baybee its cooold out there lol...Well maybe we can meet for a pop on the ship....at some cafe... and swop cold stories.

Kaz and Mary

Cold Canuks. And yes I say no steel drums no holiday.. That has to be one of my most favorite things to look forward to...

Dec. 20 2004

K

kokimojo

One week from now we'll be on our way and you'll ,be there! I'm about to start packing! Hope your week goes fast and the following two weeks drag!

Jo