Golden Princess - 5/23

B

Bucsdave

I know this is a late start, but anybody else on this Southern Carribbean cruise?

B

bob barrows

No but we are 2 months after you. Post me any tips....especially about smuggling booze onboard!
Bob (bob.barrows@btinternet.com)

Post Edited (05-02-04 05:59)

B

Bucsdave

I've got a few "minitures" that I'm putting in my luggage, that's about as daring as I'm willing to go. Will post about the cruise upon return. Happy cruisin'...

T

traveller99

Alright, folks. Been there, done that. I'll "splain" (Ricky Ricardo's "spanglish" for explain) later (Boy, that dates me). Dave, you gotta let us know if the outdoor "big screen" was installed during the Golden's drydock a couple of weeks ago. I'll drop you and Bob a note on the other topic. Talk to you later...

ps. You may want to read my post to Bob on the "Roll-Call" for Golden Princess, 7/26, too.

B

Bucsdave

Will definately update you on the Movies Under the Stars upon our return, but I have read several posts that state they didn't have time to install it on this dry-dock. Rumor has it, that the next dry-dock, the movie screen will be a priority. Will know for sure in 17 days. Dave