Golden Princess - May 30, 2004

C

caribbean-cruiser

Signed in...now I can reply directly. Have you done this one before?

M

misschris

Hi, I'm also going on this cruise. I've never cruised on princess before, but I've cruised twice on Royal Caribbean. I'm sure this will be great. Have you ever cruised before?? Have you heard anything about shore excursions??

:)

P

pamyla

Hi! I've cruised once before on Carnival, but it was years ago. I'm still looking into excursions. I don't think I'll be booking any thru princess, probably just trying to hop a taxi once we get there. How about you?

M

misschris

Hi Pamyla, I don't think that we'll be booking any shore excursions through princess, but I did find a real nice one for a moderate price through glorytours.org. I posted something about it on the princess message board here. I was looking for at least 2 more people to join our group of 4 for a shore excursion. The company wants at least 6. The excursion is in barbados. Let me know if you're interested, I had just posted it last Friday & it's titled golden princess 5/30 question.

:)

M

mocruiser23

My Family is going on this Cruise May 30th Golden Princess- My husband and I are celebrating our 25th on the cruise with our two children 23 year and 22 year old daughter and son. Looking forward to this cruise. Any other young adults out there going on this cruise.