Good Friday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
Almost forgot again to write this message this morning too, another very busy day here at work. Good thing that I got after today two days off.
Right now we have mostly cloudy skies. It's going to be little bit cooler than the past day, think we can expect around 43F.

Bon Voyage, all you lucky ones who board the cruise ships this weekend, hope you have the best cruise ever!

Happy Halloween everybody.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It's supposed to be cloudy all day, so I wonder why the sun is shining through my window and reflects in my computer screen so I can't see what I'm doing... :biggrin: Well, I'm happy with that as long as the sun is shining!
The temperature is expected to be in the low to mid 40's.

It looks like a rather busy weekend ahead. Going to a hobby fair in Stockholm tomorrow, back in the evening to collect and prepare some moose meat (guess it will take most of the night to prepare it for the freezer... :whistle:) and on Sunday out in the forest to chop some wood for a friend.

I wish you all a nice Friday!

/Erik

connie seabee

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
Good Morning Christoffer and all C@'s

It's a rainy, chilly morning here in the Chicago burbs this morning. The weather doesn't look very good for trick or treaters this afternoon, evening. Strong winds, rain and we might see some snow flakes. Temp today around 40 degrees.

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
Good morning all,

Rough time getting onboard the computer this a.m. Love when my server decides it doesn't like my password, grrrr. Christoffer, enjoy your two days off. And Erik, mmmm moose meat, do you make it in a stew? You've mentioned it before. The only game we eat is venison.
You all have a great weekend.

Donna - dsw

Staff Captain
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

It is 45 degrees with a high of 50. It is cool here. Fall weather and leaves falling are the norm here.

Hope you all have a great day

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
And Erik, mmmm moose meat, do you make it in a stew? You've mentioned it before. The only game we eat is venison.

I'm not sure how much moose meat there will be tomorrow, probably about 1/3 of a moose. There will be so much I have to put t in the freezer.
Usually I make stews, steaks, use it in soups and mince a lot for use in meatballs and meatloafs. Hopefully there will be a decent sized moose fillet too that I can save for new years dinner.

/Erik