Good Friday morning!

nancy1031

Bosun (Boatswain)
Happy Friday to everyone- another cool day here in Cleveland but temps will be in the high 80's - low 90's come tomorrow and all next week- have a Fantastic weekend & stay safe.

EMS8

2nd Officer
Good morning Cruise @ddicts. Cloudy and low 90’s today. Everyone have a friendly Friday and make someone smile. Stay safe.

George C

Staff Captain
Good morning Christoffer and all cruise addicts, we are back over a hundred again here in Dallas, enjoyed seizing Yankee Judge hit 4 home runs in three games against Cleveland

nancy1031

Bosun (Boatswain)
ok George- don't rub it in, lol! Would prefer to forget the last 2 games!!!! I still love the Guardians and have been a Dodgers fan since Sandy Kofax pitched for them

George C

Staff Captain
ok George- don't rub it in, lol! Would prefer to forget the last 2 games!!!! I still love the Guardians and have been a Dodgers fan since Sandy Kofax pitched for them
I am a diehard Yankees fan , loved watching Mickey Mantle, but did have the honor of seeing Sandy Koufax pitch , who I believe is the best ever . I am old enough to remember Dodgers still playing in Brooklyn where I was born.

nancy1031

Bosun (Boatswain)
awesome- did you get to see Sandy Kofax pitch? the 1 and only team he ever played for were the Dodgers- I also believe he pitched 4 no hitters -!!!