Good Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Well it is a cold morning but it will warm up today. I slept past my alarm I'm feeling really tired today. All weekend I have felt like I had a little bug. It has been going around work. I'm debating whether to call out of work today and rest. I nver call out but today it might do me well to just feel better.

Watched the Ball Game and did my laundry as I watched last night. I felt bad for the Rockies. At one point I was actually cheering them on. I wanted them to at least win one game at home. They were a fantastic team this year. But my lifelong team the Red Sox won, Who Hoo.

Everyone have a great Monday.

M

maw

Morning BJ and other afters. Sorry to hear you feeling a little bad-when working with people I always used to worry what I was sharing with them like this bug. Take care of yourself one more day there. Time for breakfat catch you later.

C

cjbee

Today is a good day for me. It was in the 30s this morning, so it is starting to cool down....

Work is the same old. I have at least found something to keep me busy for the day. The only thing left in my office is the desk my computer is on. I have to use the phone in the receptionist area as they have disconnected it.

I have officially made my choice on new employment. I will be working at Alcoa, Consumer Products Division - AKA Reynolds Wrap. I don't have a title yet, but I will be revamping their demand planning (forecasting) process and their supply planning processes, and implementing a new demand and supply planning system. It feels good to have some closure and a permanent plan in place...

Hope everyone has a good day also.
CJ

B

bostongal

Good Morning everyone. Beginning my pre-op prep today and am on all clear liquids - ugh. Watched the World Series and am glad that the Red Sox won - they were the best team in the AL all year and worked very hard all year to get to the Series. The Rockies had an amazing run.

Judy - Hope you are feeling better later today.

Maw - Hope you had a nice weekend.

CJ - Congrats on the new job.

Off to begin drinking....

Meg

C

Cruise cutie

:wave Hello Afters..

another start to a busy work week..UGH..
Hope you feel better Judy, and Megs..
Congratulations cjbee on the new job,

and I am off to get some things done before my 3-11PM. hope it's a good Monday for you all..:)..Joanne

D

Donna - dsw

Hey everyone!

Busy am for me here at work. It is cool here also. Fall is on the way.

Hope you all get to feeling better real soon. I feel like I might be coming down with a bug also. Plan on doubling my vitiams tonight!

Everyone take care and have a great day!

B

BostonsJ

Well I did stay home from work. And now I feel as though I'm playing hookie from school. I always feel guilty when my routine is not the same. Oh well work will have to get along without me I needed this time off to feel well again.

Donna I hope you don't get sick.

Just talked at length to Cruise Cutie she and I are a dangerous pair together. We yacked for about an hour. :lol :lol
Can you believe she may be coming here for two weeks next year..OMG neither one of us will be able to fit our butts through the barn door after two weeks of partying and eating and her baking desserts. :lol I plan on taking some vacation time while she is here.

Oh well I guess I'm off to snuggle up under the covers for a while. The sun is shining and the windows are open but I feel like a rest is in order.

A

audrey

Judy i am glad that you stayed home and are taking it easy. We so enjoyed our visit with you last summer but am planning a quite summer in 2008 no big trips not even a cruise so I am looking forward to our cruise in Feb with addicts.
It looks like it is warming up here today again I am planning t5o bar a que again this evening for dinner.
Dh is going on a trip to a airplane show a week from Thur and I am planning to do a lot of closet cleaning while he is gone. Everyone feel better soon.

R

reggae

Really running late here....a long ordeal at the doctor's office today.

But all is well, and I'm now on a waiting list for my next surgery. Hope it comes up sooner than February.

DD is trying to get on a standby flight home from Phila. She said the wedding went great and she's very tired. I can imagine...I'm looking forward to some photos.

Judy...good that you stayed home, don't feel guilty. Take care, and feel better soon!

CJ...good to hear you have a new job, sounds like a good one!

Bostongal....hope all goes well with your surgery, good thoughts and prayers...