Good Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Well it is Monday. What more can I say. :grin We had a gorgeous weekend around here. About 62 degrees both days. I did much less in the house and got out and enjoyed the weather. We have a cool down today and for much of the week we will be back in he 30's. Maybe a few snow flurries today. At least we aren't getting the 3 feet some of the mountains will see.

I never know what kind of week it will be at work until we walk in there on Monday. We have been relatively quiet of late which makes us all nervous because then we have a period where it is all we can do to keep up.

Next Sunday will be the Super Bowl. Go Patriots!

Yesterday at Big Lots I found a great deal for the boys. Those Disney character underwear that come in three packs. Well they were $2.00 a pkg which are usually about $6.00 at Walmart. With a 20% off coupon I got them for 1.60 for a pkg of 3 pair. Needless to say at that price I put a bunch in my Christmas bin.

Not much else new here on the docket. Have a great day all.

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning Everyone!

Judy - what a great deal - - I used to buy stuff like that ahead of time also. Now that they are getting bigger - - you never know what will be in style and what they want to wear. They are getting picky! lol

Going out to dinner tonight for some friends to celebrate their birthday - BBQ Ribs! I can hardly wait - - of course that means I will have to work out double the next day! lol

Nothing else going on here.

Hope you all have a great day!

N

nieciez

Ahoy Judy...that was a GREAT buy on those undies :thumb

Not a lot new here...just trying to muddle through a typical Monday morning :lol Big meeting this afternoon. Hope everyone has a great day.

T

TexasSue

Good Morning all - off to the dentist UG then will see how I feel.. not much else planned for the day.

M

maw

Good morning Afters . sounds like you did alright there Judy-no wonder the little ones think things should come from Colorado in packages. Loved that little remark the other day. Not doing much this morning just tripping out is different for me. Have a good day.