Good Morning Afters!

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning Everyone!

Still cool here in Northern Ohio. Had a great dinner with a couple girls from work last night. We try to go out once of month just to eat dinner and chat.

Tonight I have to run by the funeral home - one of the ladies mother passed away. Then I am meeting Jim, Krisit and Jeff at the club as it is Kristi and Jeff's 32nd anniversary. Of course it has to fall on the guys golf league night - - so we will be eating dinner at the club after they golf! The lives of the wife of golfer's! lol

So, anyone have big plans for the Memorial Day weekend. Ususally it is still cool around here - so we just work in the yard, golf and shop! lol Seems to be a normal weekend for us! lol

Hope you all have a great day and since we are talking flowers - here is a great photo I found in the Addicts Gallery. If you have spare time - you should browse the Gallery - there are a ton of great photos there. Enjoy!

VolendamAK_05_Skagway7_JewellGardens.jpg

R

reggae

Beautiful tulips...thanks for the share, Donna. My tulips sure came up nicely this year. I think the weather cooperated for a change.

We are in for some nice weather here for the weekend. It will be like summer for sure :)

I spent the day yesterday taking my sister for her surgery. It was a lot of driving, and waiting...I did manage to get some paperwork done though...

DH is gone up north to his mother's house to work. He is putting metal siding on the barn, and fixing some things for her. He said the deer are everywhere, and the youngster's with the spots are having lots of fun jumping around, playing. I hope he gets some pictures. They allow NO HUNTING on that property, and the deer have learned that it is a safe place to hang out...

DS is coming home on Friday for the weekend. He has some grad. parties to go to, and his friend is coming home on leave from the Navy. He said he'd help me with a few things too. I'm happy :)

Have a good Wednesday...the weekend will be here soon!

K

korinalacount

Morning girls,pretty tulips,mine have come up and pretty much gone,the irisies are doing their thing now and the liliac bushes!

C

conniecat

my tulips never came up. The daffodils were beautiful, buy my hyacinths never really bloomed, either. strange.