Good Saturday morning, friends...

R

reggae

Just when we thought we were getting a little break, it's snowing again. Nothing bad, just the light stuff, but looks like a couple inches.

My sister's are leaving for Florida today and I am sad :( Still wish I were going along too, and still trying to figure out a way....

So off to Pet Supplies Plus today for pet foods, treats, etc....the two "bosses of the house" will be happy. :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning - busy doing stuff around the house today. I enjoyed my night out with the girls - but think I had too many "Ritas". lol

Hope you all have a great day!

C

Cruise cutie

:wave Morning Patti and Donna,

got my butt in gear finally for spinning some laundry, and emptying the dishwasher..headed to shower and bridge shift..

the sun looks, and feels glorious after zero, and subs for a week here in VT.. some spitty snow, but not much else.

going to be very quiet tonight as far as I know..unless Mark has plans I know nothing of..:grin he springs things every once in a while.. but I think it's a relax, and kick back, and that's quite OK with us.. hope you all have a nice one..:daisy Joanne

B

BostonsJ

Good Morning all. I just crawled out of bed at 8:15. Wow that is late for me. We have been experiencing very high winds all night. Boom Bang slam......I haven't opened my eyes enough to see what might have blown our way.......LOL At 10pm they say we were having sustaining of 50mph and above gusts. I don't care it is going to be in the 50's today. Woo HOO

I have a few errands this morning. I have to go down to the mall and talk to the manager of a store where I used to manage. My company is finally holding everyone accountable for the dress code. Suits in navy, black or dark grey. I'm all set because I have always followed dress code with few exceptions, but now most of the admins are scrambling and screaming they can't afford to buy a new wardrobe. They haven't followed the dress code because they weren't in the public eye and thus.....now panic. This store offers some incentives for groups so I offered to go negotiate on behalf of the company since I have some connections there. We shall see what they have to offer..

I need to find a few little things at Walmart and then groceries. And then home to clean! I haven't done much during the week and now must pay the piper.

I know some of you like to pick up things at Big Lots. Got notice of a sale starting Sunday. There is, at least for us, a 20% store wide coupon on their site which you download. So if you need something that you usually get there it is worth doing a search on their website to see if the coupon is there.

Donna I warned you about tecquilla yesterday! :lol :lol

Well that's about it everyone have a great day!

R

rooy

hi all:

chores, chores and more chores for me today. other than hitting the supermarket, i'll be home. i popped my chicken in the fridge last night for the marination, so that's all ready to go. gotta pick up a bagette and some ingredients for apple crostada. have a great day!:daisy