Good Saturday morning / Happy 4th of July.

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
We have an mostly cloudy morning here, it's also quite windy too. This day will be an cloudy one, we can expect some rain showers during the day. Temperature today will reach just 60 F. What it looks now, we can expect rain for the next week every day.

Happy 4th of July to all my friends on the other side of the Atlantic. Hope you still can celebrate today in some way, during these hard times we are living in. Hopefully we will get back to normal life we were used to before soon as possible. Enjoy today with good food and drinks.

Everybody stay safe.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Good morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It’s going to be a cloudy day with rain showers and a temperature in the low 60’s.

Have a great 4th if July!
:usa1:

/Erik

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
Good Morning All, thanks for the good wishes Christoffer. Heading off to my local Sat. outdoor market for some fresh corn. Small gathering tomorrow to celebrate 4th. We're all careful. :usa1::friends:

George C

Staff Captain
Good morning everyone, we are 77 now and will be in high 90’s . Today is my Wife birthday and we always have a pool party with 15 or more people But this year we will have a couple of friends over.