Good Thursday Morning Afters

B

BostonsJ

Well we have slowly crept toward the weekend or at least that is the way I feel this week.

How about those Red Sox?!

Today we have our quarterly audit. Just what I need. Yesterday I had to have a new fan and hard drive put into my computer. After it was all finished my boss says to me I hope you thought to back up your information. Well Duhhhhh I said yes I backed up what I needed the rest of the stuff from years ago I let die with the old hard drive. LOL Of course it took forever to update all the Windows and virus protection......lost part of my adobe and had to fix that.....Today I have work to do! :grin

So tonight will be another go with the Rockies and Red Sox. Go Sox. Mike sulked last night. I didn't rub it in like he would have. :grin
I think work will be ugly today with all the Rockies fans.

Oh well off to ready for work. Everyone have a good day.

M

maw

Had wondered how last night went down at your house when I woke up to the score. We have frost on the roof across street looks like Paw got flowers in just in time. Squirrels are already searching for food around here the acorn crop and Hicory nut crop were failures. One thing they seemed to have found is the moss rose they keep eating the top off alll the plants. Here is was expecting lot of reseeding. Think it is breakfast time and I don't want to miss any meals I might loose some weight. Have fun all.

R

reggae

Good morning, Judy

I bet it's real exciting with the two teams going at it, at your house Judy :)

My husband is from Ohio, so everytime Michigan plays Ohio State, it's a rough day around here too...:)

Today, I'm going to visit my sister who's back in the hospital again. She had another flare-up, and they wanted her on the IV antibiotics. So she's there for a few days. No fun, but she's tough, and I know she'll be out and about soon.

We do have a cruise in a few weeks, so she better get herself well before then!

Hope everyone has a good day, and remember it's Survivor tonight!

C

Colo Cruiser

Good Morning everyone, Shaping up to be another beautiful day here in Colorado.

C

connie seabee

Morning Afters,

I've been up since 5AM, to nervous to sleep. DD Ria went in for her biopsy yesterday. Waiting for results today. She was suppose to get the results yesterday. But the lab found Hurthel Cells and had to send it out to see if it's benign. The lump on her neck (thyroid) will have to be removed either way, because these cells can become malignant if left there. Most of the time these biopsys come back benign.

N

nieciez

Ahoy Afters. Congratulations Judy on that first win...must be fun since both you and Mike have "teams" going at it.

Enjoying the refreshing rains here but not enjoying the driving in it...guess you can't have everything, LOL.

Connie, I be keeping Ria in my prayers...and your sister too Patty.

Not much else happening here. Hope you all have a great day.

B

bostongal

Good Morning! :wave

What a great game last night - enjoyed every moment of it here.

Got my surgery scheduled for Tuesday. I start prep on Sunday which means I will be crankier than usual on Sunday and Monday. :D Any extra prayers that you happen to have....

Judy - Here's hoping that work goes smoothly today for you. PC issues sure can cause problems.

:wave Maw & Colo!

Reggae - Hope your sister is able to go home soon.

Connie - Prayers for your daughter today. I hope that the news is good.

Off to drink some coffee.

Meg

D

Donna - dsw

Hey everyone - crazy day for me here at work. Getting ready for the Chili Cook-Off and Tote Raffle to raise money for United Way. I managed to get 35 Tote Bags donated.

Jim and I are going out for the evening - we are going to see Crique D'or.
http://www.lorainpalace.com/calendar2.aspx?EventID=3905&PID=157

We saw the show in Vegas about 14 years ago and loved it.

Good to see the Red Sox's win by so much - doesn't make me feel so bad about our team now.

Hope you all have a great evening. Take care and enjoy!

B

Bibb

Good Afternoon (Hawaiian time) Judy,

It's 2:30PM (8:30 EST) here in Honolulu but wanted to say "Hi" anyway. We have been here a little over a week and supposed to stay until the 30th but we changed our flights and leave for Boston tonight (25th) at 9:25. Non-stop to Newark and then up to Boston at 3:30 the 26th.

We were with firends and we got the word his mother was dying so they left the day before yesterday (mother died this morning) so we decided to return also. Skymiles are a little difficult to rearrange but we made it. He got to see his mother before she passed.

What's the matter with the Red sox?? Usually, by now, they would have fallen apart but they are hanging in there. Could they possibly???????
Fingers are crossed. :O)