Good Tuesday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.
Another short night for me, got home from work very late, back to work very early this morning.
It's going to be a cloudy day again over here, still quite warm and temperature is expected to be at 46F. We can also expect rain today. Temperature is going to be colder towards the end of the week.
Everybody have a great day.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It's going to be a cloudy day here with some rain showers. Still rather warm with a temperature in the mid 50's for today.
Tomorrow it looks like it will be in the high 30's to low 40's, but we'll see.

It's a strange day today - not a single meeting in all day! My calendar is completely empty! :boogie:
I don't know when that happened before. It gives me the opportunity to do some proper work, just hope I remember how to do that... :biggrin:

I wish you all a nice Tuesday!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
Good morning all,

Election Day. Going out to vote early, then spend the day with our grandchildren. Temps in the 50's going into low 60's later, lovely clear day. You all have a great day.

Donna - dsw

Staff Captain
Good Tuesday Morning!

The sun is shinning but the temps are cool here in Northern Ohio.

Hope you all have a great day!

George C

Staff Captain
Good morning everyone, warm here at 67 but rain is pouring should get several inch's today which the area needs. Less than 3 weeks till Sandals but almost 6 months till next cruise.