Good Wednesday morning, Afters

R

reggae

Wow, what a difference a day makes!

Yesterday we had highs near 50 degrees, today with the wind chill, they are saying 10 below!

....and the winds, Yikes, all night it sounded like a freight train out there! They were saying over 50 mph gusts, but I think it was worse. And I was very worried that one of our big trees would fall on the house, thankfully they remain standing.

Now they are saying we may have a snow blizzard coming on Friday.....and to think I could have been in Florida this week :(

Calgon, will be thinking of you today, and what you and you comrades must go through today. I hope the services will be indoors. God bless....

C'mon spring....when are those daffodils going to show their faces??

B

BostonsJ

Good Morning Reggae and Afters. Reggae we had those winds all day yesterday and the night before. We have gotten quite used to them here sometimes they get much higher than 50mph. But yesterday when I woke up I thought maybe we had blown to Kansas they were just so constant. It is very cold here too and it is supposed to snow a little. Not much or so they say.

I can't wait for spring and the daffodils. :lol Everyone stay safe in this crazy weather.

Busy busy day at work ahead. End of the month close and we are getting hit with many new calls.

Mike has the flu and he got the flu shot. Boy was he sick last night. In 8 years together I've never seen him this ill. I don't need to get sick again I'm just getting well! We need spring and to be able to open the windows and just let fresh air in and get rid of this bug that seems to be very strong this year.

Kaya my night owl grandson was all wound up last night and not sleeping. I spoke to him on the phone and he asked grammy are you coming to my house soon? That little dickens is the one who seems to miss me the most, not counting my daughter. I reminded him that I would be there again when the flowers are pushing up through the ground. Oh that's right grammy he said, I'll watch for the flowers and when they come back you will too. :loveya

Oh well I gues it is Hump Day and that means we will be nearing the weekend soon. Each weekend brings the change in seasons so hold on we can make it.

Big Football weekend! Go Patriots!

D

Donna - dsw

Good Morning Everyone!

Boy have the temps dropped here also. It felthe coldest this am than all winter and last night was something else.

Tonight Jim and I are off to see Cirque De Soliel - it should be a great show. Hope I have a quiet day as I am working though my lunch so I can leave early for the show.

I sent a package out Monday (Fed Ex) to Trystan (GS) for this birthday 2/17. I thought it would take about 5 to 7 days to get there via ground shipment. Well, last night the phone rings and it is Trystan - - thanks for my early birthday presents. WHAT???? you mean you already got the packag - yeap. I forgot to check a space on the mailer - - so they shippped it overnight!!!! Can't wait to see the bill on that one! Oh well, you can't take it with you! lol

Hope you all have a great day! Be careful, stay warm and enjoy!

R

rooy

hi reggae and all afters:

we have warm temps and rain here in Philadelphia this morning. it's really dark out right now and about 47. when all the rain clears, the temps will drop and were also in for that crazy wind.

been under the weather the past few days so ihaven't gotten too much accomplished. hope to feel better tomorrow so i can get out in the world.

hope everyone has a great day and those of you who aren't feeling well get better fast!

J

JANPEP

We have that COLD & WIND here too!!!
It's -14 with a windchill of -40. We have a windchill warning until noon.
I know where I'll be today, right here.
Have a great day & stay warm

K

korinalacount

Morning gang,Mike get well!

Did taxes last night,federal already informed us this morning that they have been accepted,wow that was fast,we are planning on getting a new furnace I think.

Only 18 degrees today,my sinuses know it,they cant take the back and forth with the constant weather changes.

Have a great day.

N

nieciez

Ahoy Afters. The sun is out and shining but bouy of bouy, is it windy. The dog's got me up at 2:00 to go out and it was raining hard and it was surprisingly warm, near 50. When the alarm went off at 3:50 the rain and stopped and the wind had picked up. It's in the low 40s now.

Korina, we received the last of our paperwork to do our taxes yesterday so I am dropping it off at my tax lady's this afternoon after my Dr appointment. I am lazy and have it done :lol

Donna, enjoy the show tonight!

Judy, don't they just warm your heart. I know Grammy can't wait till the flowers come back too. I am so lucky mine are close but it is killing me that I don't get to see Nathanael and Jack as often as use to. It's going onto 2 weeks since I've seen them. But DD is busy with college classes so it is for a good thing.

Leslie, I hope you feel better soon...I know how that goes as my cold just held on for so long. Now my arthritis has kicked up....I am hoping the Dr will have some magic for me today, LOL.

Patty, you can keep all the snow up there....don't want any here! Stay safe if you get it!

Jan, you stay warm....you've had some mighty cold temps this winter =eek

Y'all have a good day.

T

TexasSue

Good Morning All. Just waking up, had a busy night at work last night so didn't get home until after 1:30AM -
Weather is sunny here but not sure how warm yet. Haven't ventured out or checked. Don't get much done except work,
sleep on work nights. Working on final plans for our first B2B in March. We fly out 2/29 so that consumes most of my time
right now. Everyone have a great day.