Good Wednesday morning!

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Good morning to all Cruise @ddicts around the world.

Today we celebrate Finland's Independence Day. Finland celebrates 100 years of independence and it makes maybe this day little more special than before. This is also an public holiday, I however work today. Got morning shift but good is that I work remotely from home. Once I'm done for the day little bit before 4 pm, go out to downtown Helsinki and look at buildings that are lit in blue and white, in order to celebrate Finland on it's special 100th day.

We got yesterday evening some snow too, so far it's still on the ground. According the weather forecast, we might get some partly sunny skies later today. Temperature will be in the low 30's.

Everybody have a great day.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Good Morning Christoffer and all Cruise @ddicts!

It's a cloudy morning and it looks like it will be cloudy all day, with some rain late tonight.
The temperature is 30F now and will be 32F as highest.

I hope you will have a great 100 year Independence Day, Christoffer!

I wish you all a nice Wednesday!

/Erik

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
Good morning all,

"Happy Independence Day" Christoffer. :finland:One hundred years and going strong. Busy here in NY's Hudson Valley getting ready, or trying to, for Christmas. Cloudy and temp 41 now. You all have a great day.

George C

Staff Captain
Good morning everyone, getting colder here Monday was in 80's todays high will be in 50's . Have a drink for me while celebrating Independence day Chistoffer, I will also drink to that, but I will drink to almost anything, bought a couple of bottle of Johnny Walker Blue while on the cruise