Grand Princess Dec. 3 2005

L

live2ski

Is it to early to ask for a Roll Call for the Grand Princess sailing Dec. 3rd 2005. Maybe I'm to excited about the cruise.

L

live2ski

I was hoping to find other families that were going on the Grand Princess 12/3/05. Our sons will be 17, 13, 10. But it will be nice to have the ship to ourselves as it doesn't look like anyone else is going.

M

mikesteg

There is a roll call over on cruise critic with a little more traffic. I won't post the URL since it would probably get my posting pulled, but you can find it easily enough using google on "Grand Princess...12/3/05...Anyone else going??? "

We are a group that sailed Dec 4th, 2004. We met beforehand online, and had such a good time that the week after we got back, many of us decided to cruise together again and have already booked. I think we have about 6 cabins at this point, so not a huge group. It is mostly couples without kids, but that might work out well if you want to take a break. ;-)

There is also a yahoo group "cabincrawlers". The same people mostly, but we wanted the benefits of having a calendar and no active censorship. Nothing too wild: we're actually much tamer than some of us sound online, but we didn't want to risk getting whole thread pulled after 1000 posts for something silly. Still keeping the CC group alive also, hoping to build a larger group.

Mike