Grand Princess - Jan 28, 2006

S

schweer432

Anyone?? I think I remember reading a post that at least one other person would be sailing the Grand Princess on 01/28/06.

:) Misty

B

biguntx

My wife and I are on the Grand on 1/28/06.

This will be our 9th cruise the first on Princess.

We understand there are still problems with piers at Cozumel, tender boat timing.

We plan on scheduling an excursion to avoid the long lines tendering off the ship.

S

schweer432

We are doing a beach excursion in Cozumel. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long as I have two young children. Have a great cruise!!!

Misty

F

fishinjules

We have six in our group that will be joining the Grand on the 28th! 4 more days!

S

schweer432

Great!! I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. I hope you are doing a better job than me of getting things done before you leave!!!! :) I am having a hard time staying focused at work!!!

Misty

C

Cruise cutie

Whoo HOO .. it's time..:grin..have an awesome time Misty..and just remember relax and have fun..wish I was there to see your FACE when you first see "HOME" for 7 glorious days!!..enjoy!!..=bigwave...:)..Joanne

S

schweer432

I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to see my own face!! Thank you so much for the well wishes. I just know I am going to have the time of my life!!!

Misty :)