Grand Princess March 12, 05

S

smize

Anyone going on the Grand on March 12, 05 out of Galveston? We are traveling with my parents and 3 teenagers in high school. Can't wait!

E

elliott

I'm planning on being there with my wife , mother in law, 20 yo daughter and 15 yo son in tow. We are from Oklahoma City, OK. and this is our 3rd family cruise. 4th for my wife and I and our 1st on Princess. I am definately up for this cruise. We have a balcony room booked across the hall from an inside. My wife and I are 51 years old. Sounds like a nice ship. Talk to you later!
Mark.

!

E

elliottok

Logging on from my home computer. We took 4day cruise on Sovereign of the Seas to the Bahamas in1999. Then a 7 day Western Carib. out of New Orleans in 2001on Carnivals Inspiration. My wife and I took an anniversary cruise last year out of Galveston on Rhapsody of the seas to Western Carib. I have been wanting to try Princess but I really like Royal Caribbean. Hope to here from u soon.

T

TRVL911

Hi,
Count us in!
We will be traveling with our three children. Aged 6, 5, and 3. Yikes!
We live in San Antonio, so not to far from Galveston. I did talk my husband in to going up the night before so the kiddo's won't be so cranky.
We also have a balcony and inside room on the Caribe deck! .
This is our first Princess cruise.
I hope I'm allowed to mention this, we have another Roll Call with 4 other famlies on the CC board. Please join us there also.

I look forward to comparing notes and meeting everyone.

Brenda

Post Edited (08-01-04 00:21)