Grand Princess March 21-28

B

bluefish

I know from other message boards that there are people going on this cruise, but are there and Cruise Addicts going too?

We are a couple in their early 40's with 2 children, a boy age 13 and a girl age 9. My girl and I love to be in the water while my wife and son prefer to be on the beach and look at the water.

How about you?

Post Edited (01-14-04 19:11)

T

Tim H.

My Wife & I are going on the GRAND Mar.7 - 14th. If you like, I will E-Mail you when we return and give you some insight on the cruise and what to expect. Let me know.....BON VOYAGE!!! :)

W

warm island girl

Hi there,

My husband & I are on the same cruise. We're celebrating almost 1 year of marriage. We're mid 40s to early 50s. I've been searching what to do in Costa Maya and am finding little recommendations. Any ideas?

Counting the days!

B

bluefish

Plenty of ideas for Costa Maya for me. I'm wanting to go diving. Want to do a discover scuba with my daughter. Wife wants to sit by a beach and maybe snorkel and do a wave runner. Horseback riding might be fun too.

Email me and I can invite you to join my "other" roll call.

Post Edited (02-04-04 11:58)

W

warm island girl

Hi Bluefish,

I think we're gonna do an excursion to a ruin in Costa Maya, but maybe we can connect at another time. Cozamel dune buggy tours and Caymen scooter rentals sound like fun. Maybe Stringray trip too. We're on the C deck, and could get together for a drink?

Count down!

B

bluefish

I was going to invite you to join our roll call on cruisecritic.com We have over 50 people signed up.

Just be careful on those scooters. The traffic on Grand Cayman, especially in Georgetown, can be really bad when there are several ship in port. Also, you have to be ready to ride on the other side of the road, just like in England.

Definitly don't rent a scooter in Cozumel, unless your like to live dangerously. The driving there is truely hazardous.

Me, I'm going diving in Coz, Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya (if I can arrrange it).

We're on Dolphin deck

W

warm island girl

Hi Bluefish,

Thanks for the scooter advise and about cruisecritic. I'll check it out and see what's going on. I confirmed an excursion on Costa Maya, but no where else. I think we'll just do our own thing. Any luck with diving buddies? I'm sure there will be lots of options for you.

Only 2 weeks away!

B

bbshop

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I will both be on the 3/21-28 sailing. Our first cruise! Sorry we are not divers :(

We're not going to book any excursions as we are really there to get the "cruise experience" and if we feel moved to do an excusion we'll probably book from a private group on the island - a morning one so we're back in time. However, I heard that you need to be up at O'dark 30 to get those tenders for the excursions... not sure I want to get up early on my vacation.... still up for debate.

Stephen & Charlene
30 Something D.I.N.K.'s cruising on the 21st...