Halloween Costume

C

cycofan

Found this at the mall yesterday, and it was just too cute to pass up. I'm sure he'll hate me for this when he is 18!

turtle2.jpg

turtle1.jpg

M

mail-girl

It will be so much fun showing it to his friends 10-12 years from now! My son hid pictures from me so I couldn't show them!=COOL

B

Bobbie

I'm amazed he let you put it on him!! I'll never forget when I had gone to great lengths to sew a Robin Hood costume for my 3 yr. old son. I used no pattern whatsoever and it turned out really well - costumes are SO forgiving! :grin I even made shoe covers, the hat with feather, etc.

Halloween night came, I started getting him dressed and he screamed, cried and absolutely refused to wear the brown tights that went with the costume!! I had never, ever seen my son act like that before.

The incident was forgotten & we moved on.

Flash forward 4 years when I tried to get my next son to wear the same tights with the same Robin Hood costume. Same thing - a big crying fit that I had never seen my son have before!! All over those darn tights! :mad :mad They really did make the costume look complete, so what was the big deal about wearing them for a few hours?

What is it with boys and tights? You'd think they wouldn't have any biases against them at that age! Somehow, they both knew there was no way they were going to wear them. Maybe it's innate? =dunno

C

Cruise cutie

=love...Ow what a cute handsome kiddo.. thanks so much for that share.. made me miss my kiddos young!!, sigh.. those years go so fast Lauren!!..enjoy...:)..Joanne

B

BostonsJ

Ohhhhhhhh too cute.......he will clean up big with the treats in that costume!

C

cycofan

As a sure sign that big brother is growing up....he went with the grim reaper! No more cute animals or star wars characters for him! :)