Horseback Ride

S

shorty

I am thinking of booking the Ocean Trail Horseback Ride when we go to San Juan. Has anyone done this excursion before? Is it worth the $82. We are cruising on the Voyager of the Seas in October? Any other suggestions for San Juan?

C

CarolR

I don't think that the VOS goes to Puerto Rico in Oct. Unless you are going in 2003?

Carol

S

shorty

Sorry, it is Explorer of the Seas. I was concentrating on something else as I was typing.

R

Ryan

Did the tour with my two teenagers on the Explorer in June, and we all loved it.

The tour includes countryside, through a golf course, and a short ride along the beach. They have horses for all abilities, and when I went we were split in three groups (each with a guide) beginner, intermediate and expert.

We all had a really good time. It was the first time my daughter was on a horse - and she can't wait to go again!

S

Sidetracker

Just one suggestion - if you do go - go first thing in the morning. It is much too hot for horses in the afternoon. I know some of the "wranglers" say the horses are use to it - don't believe it! Early morning ride is great - of a good time.