Is this a good last minute deal?

CrusingIT

Hi there,

First time poster and cruising beginner. I had never been on a cruise but have decide to take a vacation in Feb. During my search I found a 16 days Panama Canal cruise (NCL Bliss) from Miami to Los Angeles for $2,300 (free at sea vs $2055 Sail Away) + extra. The thing is that I am travelling by myself and have never been to Panama (always want to see the Canal). It have the free at sea offers (Free open bar, Free specilty dinning (2), free excursion ($50credit per), Free Wifi (300minute total) . It leave Feb 4 in 2 weeks. I have found reasonable flight for Miami and Los Angeles. I am base out of Vancouver, Canada. (which mean I need testing in Mexico to fly out of Los Angeles). All the other resort trip are more expensive. I realize that I may have to spend anther 1K or so for extras on board or excursion. All this prices are CAD.

For the inside cabin there is 3 to chose to from ( 1F, 1A, 1B) dont know what is best.

So, I am asking for input on what to look out for? I had double check and that price is for single person. The NCL website say I have 1 more day to get the Free at Sea offers. (is that true?). It is a discount of $4 from $6k to $2 without a single supplement.

Still need to change my request for time off.

Any input is much appricated.

Thanks

CrusingIT

Hi there,

First time poster and cruising beginner. I had never been on a cruise but have decide to take a vacation in Feb. During my search I found a 16 days Panama Canal cruise (NCL Bliss) from Miami to Los Angeles for $2,300 (free at sea vs $2055 Sail Away) + extra. The thing is that I am travelling by myself and have never been to Panama (always want to see the Canal). It have the free at sea offers (Free open bar, Free specilty dinning (2), free excursion ($50credit per), Free Wifi (300minute total) . It leave Feb 4 in 2 weeks. I have found reasonable flight for Miami and Los Angeles. I am base out of Vancouver, Canada. (which mean I need testing in Mexico to fly out of Los Angeles). All the other resort trip are more expensive. I realize that I may have to spend anther 1K or so for extras on board or excursion. All this prices are CAD.

For the inside cabin there is 3 to chose to from ( 1F, 1A, 1B) dont know what is best.

So, I am asking for input on what to look out for? I had double check and that price is for single person. The NCL website say I have 1 more day to get the Free at Sea offers. (is that true?). It is a discount of $4 from $6k to $2 without a single supplement.

Still need to change my request for time off.

Any input is much appricated.

Thanks
Forgot to ask. Should I book directly with NCL or go find a travel agent?