Island Princess 9-23-05 Aloha!

S

scrapindee

Thought we were going in October but hubby made reservations for 9-2305. Anyone else on this cruise??

Dee

F

fastscot

Hi,
My wife and I are going with another couple. It's our 25th anniversary on Sept 27th and our friends are celebrating their 30th! Counting the days already. I have a personal web site with an open section with lots of pictures of the Island Princess. Go to www.neilhunter.org. This will be our second time with Princess although we have tried other cruise lines. Went on the Star to Mexican Riviera in Oct 2003 and loved it. There is another roll-call forum for this cruise on cruisecritic.com but I think one of the members has pissed off everyone so it's gone a little quite in the last few days. go to http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=93519&page=6&pp=25&highlight=island+princess+hawaii

Neil

F

fastscot

Hi Dee,
Have you been on this cruise before? We're looking for any suggestions for excursions, - self guided or organized.

Neil

L

LAINE

We are from the Fort Worth, Dallas area and want to arrive a few days early to see the sites in Los Angeles and are looking for a package deal with air, hotel and transfers. This going to be a very relaxing land and sea vacation and looking forward to seeing Hawaii for the first time.

F

fastscot

Laine,
Look at the Holiday Inn San Pedro/Los Angeles harbor hotel. They have various packages at reasonable rates including parking your car at the hotel for the duration of the cruise.

Neil

J

judykcbob

Hi everyone...we just booked this cruise last week. We're Bob & Judy from Kansas City, this cruise is for our 34th anniversary.

J

jackjoyus

We are going on this cruise in Nov. 7,2005. Have done it before, I would suggest rentinga car on eachof the islands as it is cheaper and you can do what you want!! Just get maps and you are on your way!! We have done the buses with princess, they hurry you up to much, so just go on your own!! Have a good time!!!