ISLAND PRINCESS HAWAII 10/21/04

C

Charlene

Colo Cruiser
Enjoy your cruise in Oct on the island princess, I will be on the island princess in just two weeks Feb 14th 04, I will let you know how it is when I get back!!

From one colo cruiser to another

:CO :cheers :cheers :wave :wave :jump :jump

C

Colo Cruiser

Thanks Charlene we cant wait. We went on the (sister) Coral twice in 03 and loved it!!!!! What a way to see Hawaii. Charlene you will love Panama.

Marc, Glad to hear there are other Cruise-Addicts on board!!!! We are from Denver.

Post Edited (01-27-04 16:40)

K

kruznut

Hi Colo - I see when you guys disembark we will be embarking for this cruise. Sure hope everyone will have a good time ! ;)

M

marclaw

If you come across any good web sites with things to do on anyof the islands pass it on please

C

Colo Cruiser

Yeah kruznut we are really excited. Very convienent to only have to fly to LA. After 15 days we really wont want to get off. In regard to your hotel question we stayed at the San Pedro Hilton before the inaugural cruise of the Star Princess in 2002 for 2 nights. It was nice being 1 mile from the pier. There is also a Sheraton nearby.

Marc I still need to e-mail you. :)

Post Edited (02-28-04 08:20)

M

marclaw

Colo

We are flying in the day before. If we stay at the San Pedro Hilton are there things to do & see in the area??

Marc

J

jjssitters

HI WE ARE ALSO SAILING ON THIS CRUISE,i HAVENT BEEN ON THESE BOARDS IN A LONG TIME i HAVE BEEN ON THE OTHER BOARDS LOL.MARC AND ROBIN ARE YOU THE SAME MARC AS ON THE CC BOARDS.